Author: shankara_2000
Subject: gita rahasya; geeta rahasya; bal gangadhar tilak; tilak; bhagavad gita; karma yoga
Publisher: R. B. Tilak
Language: Sanskrit & English
Book contributor: http://sanskritebooks.org/
Collection: freeindological

Description

Srimad Bhagavad Gita Rahasya - BG Tilak - Volumes 1 and 2 in English. This book is also known as "Karmayoga Sastra". Visit http://sanskritebooks.org/ for more Sanskrit e-books.

Creative Commons license: Attribution 3.0

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: RaaIA - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - May 4, 2013
Subject: MIssing Part 1!
Dear Sir/madam
sorry for my above comment i found it separately..In the haste i just typed a request.. Extremely sorry for my carelessness and haste

Licenseurl: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Identifier: SrimadBhagavadGitaRahasya-BgTilak-Volumes1And2
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavadGitaRahasya-BgTilak-Volumes1And2
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t0cv5804z